Dr. Jacqueline Dominguez is a neurologist with special interest in aging and cognitive impairment. She graduated from the St. Louis University College of Medicine and trained in Adult Neurology at the St. Luke’s Institute for Neurosciences. Her interest in dementia made her pursue training in Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders at Washington University in St. Louis, MO. She now heads the St. Luke’s Memory Center. Dr. Dominguez is a longtime advocate for dementia care not only in its medical but sociocultural aspects. As an anthropologist, her research interest includes underpinnings of culture and dementia care, one of which is the urban community-based Marikina Memory and Aging Project to develop community and family-based non-pharmacologic interventions in dementia.
- Position: Instructor
- Department: Elderly and Dementia Care Course
- Position: Neurologist
- Department: Memory Center, Institute for Neurosciences
- Institute: St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Position: Executive Director
- Institute: Institute for Dementia Care Asia